Blog 4: My future job

hi everybody, it pass a long time since the last post and am really sorry for that. It has always been a challenged for me to organize study'times u.u
Anyway, today I want to tell you about my future Job 😊 For it is necessary you know I am studying Art in university and my short-term goals are finish the career and make good works for my central subject ****The central subject is kind a specialization inside the visual arts, that means is a specific discipline with certain tools or theoretical reflections associated (however these categories are more ambiguous than they seem) In my case my central subject is sculpture.*** and make good works for my central subjects it’s important for the mainly long-term goal I have in this moment of my life: apply for qualifying funds (like Fondart) and eventually exhibit in different places. However, this is my long-term goal because I know this can provide me with kind of financial stability (the state give you money to do the artwork also to live)but obviously my highest interest are in the projects (even if they not win the qualifying funds or even if aren’t exhibit in a museum or whatever) and grow up like an artist. Also, I have been thinking in apply for collaborative art residencies, this would allow me to learn art ‘practices from people from other countries (besides knowing other places) and that would be really awesome!! <3

Comentarios