Blog 6: changes to my study programs

This night I’m going to talk about my career and the changes that I would make to the study program. It is really difficult for me to think about this! ... I believe this topic absolutely surpasses my understanding haha because I don’t know about teaching methods… or conditions that facilitate learning, types of stimulation, etc. on the other hand in a discipline as personal as the visual arts it is a challenge consider what knowledge a future art worker should handle or manage. Anyway, I will talk about my experiences living the current study program… that maybe help me to reflect on possible changes or improvements. In my opinion the art school has as its main objective the development of the capacity in each student to produce works / projects and in my opinion this objective is fundamental, however I believe that the methodology have a tendency to be considered in a non-collaborative way, usually we must to development our works completely alone with the help of the comments of our teachers or classmates… but it seems to me that there is no a deep and overall reflection on the practices of art, or a cooperative production in that sense the university seems more like a school that gave you homework ☹ if you asked me it would be awesome to meditate about collectives’ methods because I really feel that is crucial to learn the stimulation of the others and in this individualistic world is necessary create ways to get closer to each other uwu Regarding the infrastructure, I actually think it's quite Good haha, maybe bring new ceramic kilns and fix the roof because when it rains the building floods

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4: My future job