second post: backpacking

Well it's supposed that on this post I have to talk about my best holiday or my best concert, but I… can’t. Okay, probably right now you would ask: Why can’t you just meet the requirements of the teacher’s exercises? I don’t know … maybe it’s my fault, I should lie, but I think is more simple tell the true, and the true is that I’ve never been on a concert and I really don’t have memorable holidays (maybe is the reason why I don’t love travel?… who knows) But it doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy when we going to other places with my family… I mean maybe there are no big holidays in my life like WOW THIS IS THE STORY OF MY TRAVEL TO AFRICA, LOOK AT MY PICTURE KISSING A BABY DOLPHIN hahah… there are no big stories, rather little anecdotes. For example once my uncle took us (my brothers and cousins) to a place with three big pools! Also I remembered in another occasion I and my parents went to a cottage that has pay tv and I could see weird channels like national geographic or Fox anytime! Oh… I was writing and suddenly I remembered a backpacking with my classmates in 2016! Jesus, I don´t know how I forgot that haha I feel very ungrateful right now hah sorry. Well I will tell you the story Maybe isn’t my ~best holiday~ (I don’t know even if I have one) but it was a big and cool trip with close friends. At this moment we have 18 years old, we were wilds and young’s woman who wanted travel alone with their own money looking for adventures and new experiences. So we accord (I don’t remember how) went to a region of Chile called “Región de los ríos” image/svg+xml to visit the seven lakes located there : Pellaifa, Calafquén, Pullinque, Pirehueico, Neltume, Panguipulli and Riñihue. The route has been thinking in a way that we passed for all them. The way we used to move from one place to another was principally bus and hitch-hiking. The landscapes were really beautiful and we spent the days drawing, writing, playing cards, swimming and walking around the places where we were located. At the night we ate a soup around the fire to finally sleep in a tent. The travel was amazing and make us get closer <3 we spent 3 weeks completely together! And we never fight :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4: My future job