Blog 5: my opinion about tattoos

Tattoos are amazing and that is all I’m going to say about this topic, and I will not accept other opinions haha XD no, just joking But seriously I think tattoos are really cool (well obviously depend on the tattoo and the tattoo artist) and I supposed is because I like very much to spend time looking great draws. In this sense, I believe that in this time the tattoo has become a place where the drawing (or the illustration) has found a space to develop and provide an economic support to those who do it. If we compare the working conditions of cartoonists in the animation industry and those cartoonists who tattoos we can see that there is a lot difference in terms of independence, development of their own style and free time! well, I am probably referring to those cartoonists who do not tattoo full time and who dedicate their energies simply to drawing and who find in tattoos, as it could be in stickers or posters, another place where to share their drawings look, these are some tattoos that one of the current cartoonists that I admire the most has done (her instagram is @ibiabigail)
I would love to get many tattoos! Unfortunately for me tattoos are a little bit expensive and I am very sad about because in my opinion they seem very cool jeje, however, I appreciate that the tattoo helps many artists to survive especially in the underground scene

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4: My future job